Many people suffer from pain on a daily basis. Often times doctors aren’t able to find and treat the cause of pain. Even if they know the cause of the pain they can’t always alleviate it. Pain is hard to live with and the journey for relief can be frustrating and disappointing. Patients that have unexplained pain may visit an enormous amount of doctors over the years desperately trying to find answers and become pain free. This search can cost them thousands of dollars in doctor visits, medical procedures and overall waste their time. At some point their journey may lead them to Acupuncture. This is an avenue they may make a difference in the lives.
Millions of people have experienced the benefits of acupuncture. Thousands of scientific studies have concluded that acupuncture is effective for such things as the relief of pain, increasing fertility, treating rheumatoid arthritis, and relieving nausea after chemotherapy.
Acupuncture may be used in the treatment of a wide range of medical problems, including:
- Digestive disorders: gastritis and hyperacidity, spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea.
- Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections.
- Neurological and muscular disorders: headaches, facial tics, neck pain, rib neuritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, various forms of tendinitis, low back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis.
- Urinary, menstrual, and reproductive problems.
- Physical problems related to stress and emotional conditions.