Eating healthier doesn’t have to be hard. Adopt healthy habits that will last by making small, gradual changes.
- Choose organic and non-gmo products whenever possible.
- Select whole wheat bread over white bread.
- Snack on fruits and nuts instead of junk food.
- Drink more water. Aim for eight cups of pure water each day.
- Eliminate soda and artificial sweeteners from your diet and replace with herbal tea or water.
- Change your cooking methods. Bake, grill or broil your meals instead of frying.
- Reduce your portion size.